🔪A slicing knife has a long, narrow blade that tapers to a sharp point. Its narrow width means that it produces less drag as it cuts through food, allowing it to create cleaner, more uniform slices. Also, the hollow grounds could keep meat from adhering to the knife.
- Precision-forged, high-carbon Japanese AUS-8 Steel at 56±2 HRC
- The edge is painstakingly sharpened to 8-12° per side to ensure you a razor-sharp blade
- Beautiful ripple pattern on the hand-polished satin finish blade
- Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
- Precisely tempered for added durability
- Military-grade G10 handle for life-long durability
- Highly impervious to heat, cold, and moisture
- Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip, and maneuverability
- Full tang for incredible robustness and quality
- Riveted structure for even more durability
- Intricate TUO Cutlery rivet enhances the beauty
Condition: Brand New – this category contains merchandise obtained through store close outs or overstock period since it is usually in original packaging with little to no damage, we resell as brand-new goods.