Training Pads are ideal for puppies and dogs that stay indoors for long periods of time. What you should do; Unfold the training pad and place it in a confined area. (Blue plastic side down). It is important to place your puppy or dog on the training pad several times a day in order to get him used it. on the average, a puppy must relieve himself every few hours, based on his age (a 2 month old puppy every 2 hours, a 3 month old every hours etc). If your pet relieves himself somewhere other than the designated spot where the pad is placed, bring him back to the correct spot immediately. Keep in mind that your pet will have to relive himself shortly after a meal and will need to eliminate more frequently during the summer when his water intake is higher. The minute your dog begins to relieve himself on the pad, be sure to use cures like “go potty”. You should use this cue every time that your dog relives himself on the pad so that he associates the phrase with the action of elimination. Every time that your pet used the pad successfully, make sure that you give him a treat and lots of praise. Treating helps your dog to understand that he is doing what you want him to do. Always remember to dispose of soiled pads and replace them as needed. When your pet begins to relieve himself on the pads, on consistent basic, it is time to begin moving the pad closer to the door. Keep moving the pads closer to the door until they are actually outside. At this time, the training process will be complete.
- American Kennel Club dog pads are suitable for all puppies and senior pets. Designed to fit most dog kennels and crates, leak proof protection for any surface
- Odor control – choose from Fresh, Citrus, Eucalyptus or Lavender scents. Available sizes: Large 22 inch x 22 inch or XL 30 inch x 28 inch; 50, 100, 150 Pack
- 20 Layer Composition with Quick drying gel to provide immediate absorption. Additional non-skid plastic backing layer to prevent tracking and leaking
- Universal purpose: Perfect for training or assisting aging dogs, post-operation, crate liner while traveling
- Founded in 1884, the American Kennel Club is the recognized and trusted expert in breed, health and training information for dogs. AKC actively advocates for responsible dog ownership and is dedicated to advancing dog sports
Condition: Brand New – this category contains merchandise obtained through store close outs or overstock period since it is usually in original packaging with little to no damage, we resell as brand-new goods.
There are no reviews yet.